|Kellogg School Summer Institute SOLD OUT|
|Additional Kellogg School Benefits|
|Application and Course Details|
Participants in Seabury's Summer Leadership Institute are eligible to become Executive Scholars at the Kellogg School of Management and take additional Executive Education courses at Kellogg. You may qualify for a tuition reduction in the Open Enrollment Executive Education programs as well as apply for financial assistance of 50% tuition costs through the Kellogg School Center for Nonprofit Management.
With additional programs through the Center for Nonprofit Management and one program through the Kellogg School's James L. Allen Center, successful Executive Scholars may receive a Certificate of Professional Achievement in Nonprofit Management. The Scholars Program is a way to gain additional skills and to interact with professionals from the for-profit and nonprofit worlds while learning with Kellogg School faculty and practitioners who share their expertise as well as insights from the latest research.
Upon completion of the Executive Scholars program, participants are awarded many of the privileges of Kellogg School alumni:
· Participation in Kellogg alumni clubs and the on-line alumni network
· Discounted tuition for programs held at the Allen Center
· Discounted tuition for up to two additional participants who attend the same Allen Center program with the Kellogg alumnus
· Access to faculty research, writings, and publications
· Access to streaming videos of addresses by major business leaders and Kellogg faculty
· Invitation to participate in student-run conferences on cutting-edge issues in management
· Complimentary subscription to Kellogg's alumni magazine
· Kellogg email forwarding for life.